Get Condo Insurance

Help protect your condo from fire, theft, and other covered causes of loss with a condominium insurance policy.


Why Do You Need Insurance for Your Condo Unit?

Your condo association likely won’t insure your unit or the personal property inside. Their insurance typically focuses on the building structure and common areas.

Our agents can help you choose the most appropriate protection plan for your condominium unit.

What Does Condo Insurance Cover?

Weather Damage

Lightning, wind or hail, freezing of a plumbing system, weight of ice, snow or sleet


Non-weather Damage

Fire, theft, vandalism, riots, explosion, smoke, aircraft and vehicles


Other Causes

Abrupt and accidental discharge of water from plumbing system, tearing/bulging of heating or cooling systems, artificially generated electrical current


Have Questions?

Our Naples Insurance Experts are here to help.

What Is Your Property Worth?

Know the Value of Your Belongings

Adding up the worth of computers, electronics, jewelry, clothes, furniture, maybe even something particularly valuable like an engagement ring, art collection or musical instrument can help you determine how much condo insurance coverage you need.

Some interior features of your unit, such as cabinets, countertops, carpet, doors, drywall and other portions of the unit may not be covered by your master policy. Our agents can help you determine the value of your unit.

Understanding Replacement Costs

One of the most important aspects of condo insurance is the replacement cost for personal property. We offer two coverage options.

Limited Replacement Cost Loss Settlement

Pays for the cost to repair or replace your damaged property up to the limits of liability.

A Depreciated Loss Settlement

Pays the cost to repair or replace damaged property minus the pre-loss depreciation up to the limits of liability.

Medical and Liability

Your policy provides protection for covered liability claims or lawsuits.

Policy Coverage Limits

Like all homeowner’s policies, unit owner policies have maximum limits the company will pay for loss to specified types of property (these limits can vary among companies). What’s on a typical “special limits” list?

  • Money, bank notes, coins
  • Business property
  • Watercraft including trailers, furnishings, and equipment
  • Trailers (other than boat trailers)
  • Firearms (applies to theft only)
  • Silverware and goldware (applies to theft only)
  • Computers and data processing equipment used for business
  • Rugs, tapestries (theft only)

Experts at your service.

Get to know our team of agents who live in Naples, FL.